Here are the full stories on the biggest news that happened this week:
1. Iran rejects Israel's offer of assistance after a 7.3 earthquake hit the Iranian-Iraqi border.
2. 170 Israelis and Jews safe in Zimbabwe after military coup.
3. Founder of Israeli rescue organization gets jumped by a lioness in Africa.
4. President Reuven Rivlin visits Los Angeles.
5. A revealed letter by Prince Charles in 1986 blames "foreign Jews" for Mideast troubles.
6. Amid US-Russian ceasefire, Netanyahu says Iran will not turn Syria into a military base against Israel.